We are pleased that you have expressed an interest in working for Coventry Public Schools!
The application contains the following forms (Adobe Acrobat Reader required, free download):
(1)New Hire Checklist– to help you track the necessary information and forms we need to process your application
(2) Application– for teachers and staff
(3) W-4 Form – payroll withholding form
(4) RI W-4 Form
(5) I-9 Form– Must be completed in-person. You need to bring with you:
* one proof of identity from LIST A on the form
* one proof of identity from LIST B and one from LIST C from the form
(6) Confidential Data Form – strictly voluntary
(7) BCI Application Form – please fill out and submit to Attorney General’s Office or your local police dept. If you have had a National BCI with fingerprints within the last year that is acceptable and you will need to provide a copy to us or obtain a new one.
Once you have completed the documents please call Human Resources at 401-822-9400 ext. 228 to set up an appointment. The Human Resources Department is located at 1675 Flat River Road, Coventry, RI 02816.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to receiving your completed application.