We are pleased that you have expressed an interest in working for Coventry Public Schools and would appreciate your completing all application items and bringing them with you to the Human Resources Department at 1675 Flat River Road, Coventry, RI 02816. Your completed application must include a letter of intent for specific position(s).
The application contains the following forms (Adobe Acrobat Reader required, free download):
(1)New Hire Checklist– to help you track the necessary information and forms we need to process your application
(2) Application– for teachers and staff
(3) W-4 Form – payroll withholding form
(4) I-9 Form– PLEASE DO NOT SIGN AND DATE THIS FORM UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE H.R. OFFICE. You will need to show proof of identity and ability to work in this country by producing the required forms listed on the I-9 form. You need to bring with you:
* one proof of identity from LIST A
* one proof of identity from LIST B and one from LIST C
(5) Confidential Data Form – strictly voluntary
(6) Pre-Employment Requirements explanation of background criminal check and physical exam
(7) BCI Application Form – please fill out and submit to Attorney General’s Office or your local police dept.
A physical examination is required for all applicants.
We will accept a copy of a background criminal checks (BCI) that is less than 6-months old – otherwise you will need to apply for a new one.
Please download and fill out these forms. Please bring them, along with the other items needed from the checklist, to the Human Resources Department.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to receiving your completed application.
Human Resources >